Watch Quantropi CTO Michael Redding’s insightful and powerful Quantum.Tech 2021 presentation – Current State of the Art in Securing Networks from Quantum Threats.
- The quantum computing threat landscape
- Existing approaches to quantum-safe key distribution
- Classical versus Quantum computers
- Quantropi’s patented QEEP™ protocol for quantum safety
- The world’s first Digital QKD platform QiSpace
- Quantum-safe document encryption application CipherSpace
Our patented technology allows enterprises to begin transitioning to quantum safety, with zero investment in new hardware or infrastructure. QEEP™ is the logical alternative our digital society needs: the same long-term security as photonic QKD – minus the cost and deployment challenges – together with the crypto-agility and real-world implementability of PQC, without the uncertainty of unknown quantum algorithms.
QEEP™ protects against ANY security threat by using mathematics (linear algebra in particular) to express quantum mechanics – transforming information into a state of superposition for transmission over any distance, via the existing Internet, while ensuring plug-and-play deployment, high-speed distribution and easy scalability.
Press play to learn more!